Packing your home when moving house can be a difficult task, but with the right preparation and planning it can be quick and easy. In this blog I’ll outline some of the best tips to help you do just that.
1. Start by gathering all your packing supplies together in one place so they are easily accessible
2. Sort through each room or space individually, starting with closets or cupboards where you store items
3. Work from top to bottom – pack any suitcases on the floor first before going back for boxes
4. Fill boxes loosely, using clothing as “packing peanuts”
5. Label each box accordingly
6. Seal them up tightly with tape
7. Store them in a safe place until you move day arrives
8. Make sure to obtain a good removals company, don’t try and save money by doing it yourself unless you know what you are doing.
Thing to avoid when packing.
- Don’t pack delicate items. If you have fragile ornaments, keep them out on display so they are less likely to be damages
- Sometimes the best plan is not to pack anything at all – if you can do without, leave it behind!
- Don’t try and pile everything onto the backseat of your car, you won’t have enough space for anything
- Don’t use tissue paper – it’s wasteful and it doesn’t provide much protection anyway!
- Don’t forget to label each box, otherwise you might find yourself going in circles!
- Don’t forget to read up on removals companies and hire a good one, otherwise you might end up moving into your new home late
- Make sure everything is sealed tightly with tape or else everything will fall apart.
- And lastly, if you’re not able to do it all yourself, don’t be afraid to ask your removal company.
A removal company can take care of all your packing requirements and you should only move the items that you need to. This way, it won’t cost as much and you will feel less overwhelmed.
We all know that moving house can be a stressful time, but hiring a removal company to pack your home for you will make the process much easier.
Removal companies are experienced in packing and transporting items safely and securely, meaning they’ll take care of everything from start to finish. This not only saves you the trouble of doing it yourself (which is often more costly), but also means you won’t need to worry about any damages or breakages during transit. Instead, relax at home while they pack up your entire property with minimal disruption – which is what everyone wants on this type of occasion! So if you’re looking for an easy way out when moving house, look no further than hiring one of these professionals today!
We hope these tips help you when next moving house. If you’re looking for a removal company, contact our team today and we’ll be happy to help!
How to pack your home when moving house is written by the team at Lovely Jubbly Removals Ltd. For more information, please visit: https://lovelyjubblyremovals.co.uk/packing-service/